Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Cut


I love the way this woman cuts hair. This is also as straight as it will be for a very long long time. I do not have the patience to spend more than a few minutes on my hair. I barely had the patience to sit there and wait for her to dry it this straight. But it is always fun to get my hair cut and that is why I allow myself to do this two whole times each year. Yes, I know it isn't drastic--there is only so much you can do to someone's hair if they refuse to do anything other than wash it. Even today, it was styled all nice and it still ended up back in a pony-tail. I always have been a comfort first kind of girl.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

where do you go?? looks awesome!

beckarecka said...

Why thank you. MCN--in the Strip.

bdfytoday said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

uderhood said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

blogaccount54 said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»