Monday, July 02, 2007

Home again. Home again.

We arrived back home last evening around 7:30. Luckily, the house was intact, and at this point, so are we. This morning we saw Nick's doctor and learned that the bone was growing as it should be. He estimated another month off of work with physical therapy would make the difference. We were just so thankful to hear that the bone was regrowing and that Nick will not need surgery.

While we were gone, several people asked if we had brought pictures of the house along. I am not working at getting some together and will post them soon.

However, I do have a few other pictures for you. Here are some images from our "vacation". As you can see, it was fairly peaceful.





Just as before we left, we spent time in the garden and beds today. Mostly pulling weeds. I can't even explain how many weeds had taken over. I decided today that I would collect seeds from a few of my spring bloomers. Here are some pictures. Also, who knew that the onion bloom is so beautiful?



No comments: