Thursday, November 01, 2007

So excited!

Today I found this site. Thanks to Aunt Marilyn, I found them on CraftBoom!

I love it and immediately ordered a set of cards and a book of stickers. I love catchy products...but I don't often act this quickly. I happen to be in the market for some business cards and this answered that call perfectly. I hope that when they arrive next week I am still as thrilled as I am at this minute! I'll let you know.

Several of their products are very cool. They have many different designers, but there were only two that I personally drooled over. You can also used your own images.

Just to prove how excited I am, I even signed up for their newsletter. I usually avoid those opportunities like the plague! I need to start coming up with legitimate reasons to make more!

No comments: