Thursday, November 08, 2007

"There is one consolation in being sick...the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before." -Henry David Thoreau

So very true. I'm home today and feeling generally crappy. Nothing to say that I have the flu or even a very bad cold. More the feeling that my body is fighting. I can't seem to warm up, my throat has been a bit sore, I'm achy and tired....you know...feeling generally lovely.

I started getting a daily thought/quote from Real Simple this past month when I renewed my subscription to the magazine. I have to say that they've been decent enough that I haven't felt the need to unsubscribe to the daily note. I found today's (above) to be particularly relevant-not only am I under the weather today, but it seems to be a good to reminder in general.

No comments: