Wednesday, December 19, 2007

3-D Snowflake

A few weeks ago, I found this great 3-D snowflake tutorial online. I've been wanting to try it ever since and finally made it happen today. I don't know why I fit this into my stuffed to-do list or why I've fit daily posts into my stuffed to-do list, but maybe its because I need more than the constant feeling that my life is being run by a check list. I needed to add in a few "just for fun" activities.

So, this is the snowflake I made. It is hanging in my studio window and I must say, I enjoy it. Next time I make one though, it will be much smaller. Don't you think that it would be a great Christmas tree ornament?

Give it a try. But do it when you have some time and patience. It doesn't take long, but if you're not paying attention its easy to find yourself starting over.

No comments: