Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas to me!

Last night a group of women went out to dinner together as our Christmas present to one another. It was a lot of fun, and there was more than one conversation to be had at all time. I can't believe that we've actually lived here a year. I feel like I'm barely getting to know these women and yet they are also people I would think of as friends in this area. This year just left both Nick and I with very little social energy and somehow the entire year got away from us. With that said, I do want to have close friends here and I really hope to get to know all of these women better because I really like them. There was some brief conversation about making it a monthly date--although each of us hosting and not making it an eat-out event. I am not sure if it will happen or not, but I would be all for it.

And then, when I got home, I found this:

Nick had installed the wall! I have such a wonderful husband.

No comments: