Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Work

Well, we didn't quite accomplish everything we had hoped, but we did accomplish quite a bit. With Christmas arriving in a week, I'm not sure that our evenings this week will be so much about the house project as they will be about preparing for the festivities. However, I did promise before and after photos and since we did paint, I suppose it is worth sharing something.

This is our bedroom wall before (already mid-project):


This is our newly painted bedroom wall (and if you notice the backer board from the first picture is now installed on the bathroom floor & shower):


The wall of insulation in the above photographs will eventually look like this:


One last thing. This morning I found this on another blog. I enjoy both non-traditional and traditional Christmas music so I thought it was quite fun.

No comments: