Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Night







Earlier this week I finally finished the binding on this comforter. I don't expect us to use it a ton, but it is so warm and heavy that it has been living on the couch for the last few days. It certainly is not perfect, but we like it! Thanks to those of you who encouraged me to use the wool backing--it definitely works and really makes it what I love.

It is Friday night and while that doesn't have the same sense of relief that it did before, it is still pretty exciting. Friday nights mean Saturday and Sunday mornings. I love the days when Nick is around because he always manages to get out of bed first, have the coffee made and be cleaning the kitchen by the time I come downstairs. Usually we will then sit on the couch and drink coffee while we catch up, dream, plan and eventually get around to starting the day...always much later than we had hoped.

This is my 200th post. A bit crazy. And at first I thought I would find something significant to share. However, one of the best things about life these days is my time with Nick. I love that time disappears over coffee or that we sometimes still find ourselves talking and laughing at midnight on a work night. I hope that lasts forever.

No comments: