Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last Day of January

Thanks to everyone who posted over the last few weeks. Tomorrow morning, I will draw one name from all of the comments and post the winner. I have appreciated all of the suggestions and support. Thanks to those who commented on my sewing machine question. It definitely will be helpful as I consider getting a new machine. I need to visit a few shops in the area and see what I can learn.

Last night we had a girls night. We all went out for a Christmas dinner last month, and decided that night it needed to happen every month. Last night was our first of many. We all went to Amy's and she cooked us a delicious dinner. Those of us who were not pregnant drank wine. (Those who are may have sipped some, too.) We laughed, and talked and even took a few pictures. I am looking forward to next month.

No comments: