Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well, there isn't really a Wednesday photo today. I haven't taken as many pictures as I would have hoped this past week. Today was the funeral. It was a full day and I am exhausted. It was really good to be there and to hear so many stories about Roger. He was an amazing man. It was also great to see some friends that I hadn't seen since we moved. I just have to accept that I am not going to get to spend as I want to with each person. Pittsburgh was a great place to live and we have so many close and wonderful friends here. That is a beautiful thing.

After the funeral some of us went out to the Church Brew Works for some food and beers. It was fun to catch up and with any luck our brief chatter about a college women's weekend will actually happen sometime this spring.

No comments: