Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh, my wonderfully talented husband...

We have moved back into our master bed/bath after six months of work. Nick did most of the work, with some help from Todd. Any stained wood you see...well, that was me! I figured I'd share some before and after pictures.

The first set is of our bedroom. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures when we walked through the house the first time and in fact, the first picture of our master bedroom was taken after the project had started (obviously).

Before:

After:

(Mona can usually be found lounging on this corner of the bed. It is right next to the balcony door.)

The second set is of our bathroom. We still have a bit of trimming out to do...but
its pretty much done. We moved the bathroom wall 13" to make the bathroom a bit wider.

Before:

After:

No comments: