Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Through the Viewfinder

Last week I came across this flickr group through another blog. I love the idea and happen to have a twin lens camera. So, yesterday I tried it out for the first time. It is a bit awkward at first, but I think it has a ton of potential. And some of the pictures others have taken are amazing. Like this one. And this one. And this one.

So, here are two of my first "through the viewfinder" images. The first is of our garden starts in the living room. The second is of Nick's instruments in the office. I'll post more as I play.



2 comments:

3continentfamily said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you do. I'm going to pick up an original second hand polaroid instant camera saturday :) My parents had one years ago. We could do a cool photo swap maybe!

Dali said...

Hey, thank you for picking and featuring two of my photos among the many fine photos in the 'Through the Viewfinder' pool on Flickr. I am now also looking forward to seeing your further work with this.