Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bags bags bags

Yesterday I headed into my studio thinking that I'd start a new quilt. When I opened a drawer looking for something I needed, I found two sets of round handles and suddenly started a new project. I have been wanting to make small handbags of some sort for about three years. For whatever reason, I just never did. I suppose that mostly it was because I never found the "right" pattern. But, I also kept getting distracted by other projects.

I finally made my first Thursday, my second Friday, and even sold one of them already. All within 48 hours! I plan to keep playing with different styles and will likely put a few on Etsy in the coming weeks. In fact, I plan to put some work into the etsy site soon. All sales go towards the travel costs for our adoption. Thanks to everyone who has supported us so far!



No comments: