Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Latest Quilts

Several weeks ago, I posted a picture of this quilt top. Well, I finished it a few days later and just kept forgetting to take any pictures of the completed quilt. Overall, I've been very happy with it. One thing I love about quilting is that the details that you're not-quite-happy-with along the way just disappear when you're finished. I'm sure there are details that would not be as easy to ignore, but for the most part, when there is something I'm not sure about...by the end and while I'm using it...it's hard to find without some serious study.




This second quilt was made as a 35th anniversary present for my parents. I was still sewing the binding on it when I saw them last and even got it completed....but then forgot to actually leave it with them. The up-side of that is that I hadn't remembered to take any pictures up until that point either and so I now I have had time to snap a few photos.

1 comment:

3continentfamily said...

WOW
beautiful!