Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Etsy Site (aka Shameless Self-Promoting)

I have recently started a new etsy shop...and will be closing out the first. I hadn't put a lot of thought into the address or connection to blog or anything else when I set up the first one nearly 10 months ago. I decided that it was time to clean it up a bit and in doing so I wanted to have a new address. So, here it is: RJPcreated.etsy.com

Currently there are several items in the new shop. There are some new styles of earrings as well as the addition of some baby items. I am considering doing some give aways to those who are interested in mentioning the etsy shop in a post on your own blog. If I decide to do something like this, I'll mention the details here in the coming weeks if you're interested.

All of the money earned through the etsy shop will go towards the travel costs for our trip to adopt Lya in Vietnam this fall.

Please take a moment to stop by the new shop!

No comments: