Wednesday, September 03, 2008

what's going on

I don't know of anyone who reads this blog who doesn't also know about our adoption blog...but in case you haven't figured it out, we're going to Vietnam. In less than two weeks. We got our approval to travel last Friday and every day since than has been a whirlwind of frantic planning, purchasing and paperchasing. Packing will be starting soon.

For several months now, the plan has been to have only one blog after we travel and bring our baby home. At that point I'll be finishing up each blog--representing a part of life--and starting a new blog that combines all parts into one. A symbol of my own reality in many ways.

I don't know when I'll post my last post here...but it won't be too much longer. And in the meantime, anything that is happening in my life is happening over on the other blog. So, stay tuned for the move. And if your so inclined, follow along on our journey to Vietnam and back!

No comments: